Who is Eaton Arabia
Who is Eaton Arabia?
- The story started by Electronic & Electrical Industries Corporation (EEIC), established in 1996 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, EEIC was licensed to manufacture a diverse range of power and automation systems to supply customers in industrial sectors such as oil, gas, petrochemical, power generation and data center.
- In 2018 ECO merged with EEIC to broaden the product portfolio and reach further market sectors such as hospitality, health care, commercial, construction, Water and Waste Water, and education.
- Our solutions include medium & low voltage distribution, power automation & monitoring widening EEIC’s experience to become the region’s market leader in developing turnkey E-houses for onshore and offshore substations. Some examples of the Kingdom’s major clients including Saudi Aramco and SABIC.
- For the last 25 years EEIC was a licensed partner with brands such as Schneider Electric, GE, EATON, Hyundai, Technibus, Allen-Bradley, and CETAL.
- To further expand, strengthen and localize our offerings to the industrial sectors within the Middle East region, Abunuyyan and Eaton formed a joint venture ‘Eaton Arabia’ in February 2020. Abunuyyan’s strong market presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia combined with Eaton’s global scale has created a comprehensive solution provider with local expertise.
- Eaton Arabia has manufacturing and sales locations in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, and Dubai, United Arab Emirates and will enrich the region’s markets & customers with added value power solutions.