Foreseer offers enterprise power monitoring for a single facility or campus or multiple facilities and campuses around the world. You can begin with monitoring a single location and expand as necessary. Several add-on hardware and software solutions are available to help enhance or expand Foreseer to fit your unique needs.
- Data Acquisition Engine (DAE) brings information into main Foreseer server from geographically or physically removed sites where local IT expertise may not exist
- Data Acquisition Terminal (DAT) integrates monitored equipment and sensors located in small, networked remote sites
- Sequence of Events Recorder is an advanced input status management system that captures changes of state with 1msec precision in the sequence that they occur enabling post disturbance root cause analysis
- Manager of Managers (MOM) provides a powerful way to integrate data from multiple locations where each location is running its own Foreseer server and to expand your system to greater than 3,000 devices.
- Foreseer Channel Packs expand Foreseer systems up to maximum 3,000 devices with 512,000 channels
- Foreseer Server Redundancy for the highest level of system reliability
- Power Xpert Reporting presents data and events with intuitive graphs and charts